(Please be advised that I have only drunk one cup of coffee this morning and that I am still recovering from having my third nipple scratched by Bübi the cat…)
- 1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with 5 blogs that make you think;
2. Link to this post so that people can find the exact origin of the meme;
3. Optional: Proudly display the “Thinking Blogger Award” with a link to the post that you wrote (there is a silver version if gold doesn’t fit your blog);
4. Your chosen blogs cannot have been previously awarded.
Apparently, I make The Insultingly Solidaric One and Miss Politics think. Which is OK, I guess, insofar as it constitutes a step towards them thinking about sending me all their money. Anyway, here’s five more blogs among the many I could’ve nominated:
1) the66pow : it’s funny ‘cos it’s true… ‘cos he’s seen it all from quite close up. makes me think: who the hell is this bloke, and can i steal his record collection?;
2) archive : s0metim3s : throwing caution to the wind, a let’s it all hang out on her blog, cleverly disguised as thoughtful ruminations on contemporary critical theory. ‘n’ politics. ‘n’ that. makes me think: i really should spend less time blogging and more time studying proper-like;
3) buggery.org : written by a clever, funny bugger, who takes correct spelling, grammar and good design seriously. makes me think: there’s hope for nt;
4) DIRELAND : by journalist doug ireland, direland provides informed and wide-ranging commentary on european and us politics, and global struggles for sexual liberation in general. which sounds quite serious. and, generally speaking, it is. makes me think: you can actually make a living stringing words together?;
5) Wilson’s Blogmanac : pip wilson is an old hippie who blogs. makes me think: i want to be a hippie and i want to get stoned (and i want to live in bellingen).