Published by @ndy August 23rd, 2004 in Uncategorized
OK, apparently blogs should include shit like…
What (books) I’m reading:
Freud: A Life for Our Time by Peter Gay
The Fatal Shore by Robert Hughes
What I’m listening (listened?) to:
Pacifism and Pathology in the American Left by Ward Churchill
So… like… yeah.
Over five years later. For the record. NEW! books to throw on the pile:
1. Luther Blissett, Q;
2. Mikhail Bulgakov, The White Guard;
3. Michael Chabon, The Yiddish Policemen’s Union;
4. Richard Gombin, The Radical Tradition;
5. Robert G.L. Waite, The Psychopathic God: Adolf Hitler and;
6. B.Traven, The Treasure of the Sierra Madre.