So I’ve decided to update the Francis de Groot Brigade file. Aside from the inevitable sectarian melodramas and paranoid speculation over who’s working for ZOG, there’s not a great deal that’s ‘news’: the far right remains more or less where it was several years ago. Nevertheless, there have been some developments. Thus in addition to the raft of personnel changes on Stormfront Down Under, and the three-way split in the Australia First Party, perhaps the most significant event has been the emergence of the notional anarchists of the New Right. An attempt to employ ostensibly anarchist rhetoric and imagery in the name of white supremacy, the New Right/national anarchists are a rum lot, whose public manifestations have thus far been confined to three protest rallies. First, the APEC demonstrations in Sydney (September 8, 2007); secondly, the Olympic Torch rally in Canberra (April 24, 2008) and finally the May Day rally in Melbourne (May 4, 2008). No doubt they will be attending future rallies, much to the general bewilderment of the left and the public-at-large.
- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- michael on About
- Amber on RIP Dan and Spit
- paul maleski on Ah… er… um… What. The. F@#$?
- Somebody who hates nazis and loves migrants on La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Butt Darling on La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Butt Darling on Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- matt scott on Frankie Goes to Prison : The Rumjacks…
- Brendan on Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- Kris H on RIP Dan and Spit
- Mark Reed on Ups and downs, leaps and bounds
- Briggs : Bad Apples + #ShepLife
- Squadron 88 + The Skull = lulz
- La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- Australian government supporting terrorists (PKK)?
- antifa notes (august 26, 2014) : golden dawn + squadron 88
- Free the refugees – Nadya & Masha, don’t speak at #FODI [#PussyRiot]
- (White) Anarchists in Ferguson?!?
- The (Australian) Anarchists on Chinese Labor (1887)
- antifa notes (august 17, 2014)