So I’ve decided to update the Francis de Groot Brigade file. Aside from the inevitable sectarian melodramas and paranoid speculation over who’s working for ZOG, there’s not a great deal that’s ‘news’: the far right remains more or less where it was several years ago. Nevertheless, there have been some developments. Thus in addition to the raft of personnel changes on Stormfront Down Under, and the three-way split in the Australia First Party, perhaps the most significant event has been the emergence of the notional anarchists of the New Right. An attempt to employ ostensibly anarchist rhetoric and imagery in the name of white supremacy, the New Right/national anarchists are a rum lot, whose public manifestations have thus far been confined to three protest rallies. First, the APEC demonstrations in Sydney (September 8, 2007); secondly, the Olympic Torch rally in Canberra (April 24, 2008) and finally the May Day rally in Melbourne (May 4, 2008). No doubt they will be attending future rallies, much to the general bewilderment of the left and the public-at-large.
- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- Todd on T.H.U.G.
- Brunatny Świt & Co – Export greckiego nazizmu | Stop Nacjonalizmowi on Dr James Saleam & ‘The Audacity of Hate’
- patrick on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- MrDamage on Australian Defence League Anti-Muslim Rally : Interrupted
- 80's Skin on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- 80's Skin on antifa notes (september 20, 2010)
- 80's Skin on Nutzis are w e i r d : ‘Reverend’ Scott Harrison ~versus~ Volksfront Australia
- 80's Skin on Creative hatred for gays
- Truth hurts on Australian government supporting terrorists (PKK)?
- Clark Kent on Brendon O’Connell and The Campaign to Free Martin Bryant
- In Defence Of #Anarchism: Tearing Down The Links To The Butchers Of #ISIL [New Matilda]
- #HeyASIO dox on protest and/or terrorism : July 1969 — July 1972
- antifa notes (september 30, 2014)
- The SUWA Show, Friday, September 26, 2014 + Strategies of Resistance: Beyond the Border
- “Anti-Terror Raids Embolden Australian Defence League And Far Right Groups”
- Briggs : Bad Apples + #ShepLife
- Squadron 88 + The Skull = lulz
- La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- Australian government supporting terrorists (PKK)?