So I’ve decided to update the Francis de Groot Brigade file. Aside from the inevitable sectarian melodramas and paranoid speculation over who’s working for ZOG, there’s not a great deal that’s ‘news’: the far right remains more or less where it was several years ago. Nevertheless, there have been some developments. Thus in addition to the raft of personnel changes on Stormfront Down Under, and the three-way split in the Australia First Party, perhaps the most significant event has been the emergence of the notional anarchists of the New Right. An attempt to employ ostensibly anarchist rhetoric and imagery in the name of white supremacy, the New Right/national anarchists are a rum lot, whose public manifestations have thus far been confined to three protest rallies. First, the APEC demonstrations in Sydney (September 8, 2007); secondly, the Olympic Torch rally in Canberra (April 24, 2008) and finally the May Day rally in Melbourne (May 4, 2008). No doubt they will be attending future rallies, much to the general bewilderment of the left and the public-at-large.
- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- @ndy on antifa notes (january 16, 2015)
- The red and black juggalo on antifa notes (january 16, 2015)
- Libertarian Socialist Revolution in Syria is Being Ignored By the Media. Inform Yourself | Official site of DJ Michael Heath on Graeber et al on the ‘Rojava Revolution’
- @ndy on Jock Palfreeman & Fascism in Bulgaria
- Uschi on That’s Melbourne!
- Rightguy on Jock Palfreeman & Fascism in Bulgaria
- @ndy on Squadron 88 + The Skull = lulz
- @ndy on Comments / Contact
- homerhussein on Comments / Contact
- peter turton on Squadron 88 + The Skull = lulz
- Citizen slackbastard is a detective (The 7.30 Report)
- Letter from asylum seekers in “Foxtrot” compound at #ManusIsland internment camp
- antifa notes (january 16, 2015)
- A note on Facebook (esp for Strayan #antifa) …
- Graeber et al on the ‘Rojava Revolution’
- antifa notes (january 1, 2015)
- Australian Defence League receive informal ‘cease and desist’ letter, postmarked Lakemba (2195)
- Pilot refuses to fly after plane protest by cuffed asylum seeker
- Far right, post-siege …
- Nationalist Alternative throw their former Führer under the bus #antifa