“As I stated on the Bombshell forum Andy, you are a liar, a hypocrite and no better than the trash that you fight against.” ~ Dion, December, 2007
Racists Post Another Murder Video
December 31st, 2008
Someone posted an Internet video of two or three assailants killing a Chinese man, according to a December 24, 2008 report by the Sova Information-Analytical Center. The murder, which police initially insisted was not motivated by racism, took place in a wooded area in the Chelyabinsk region on September 29, 2008. Whoever posted the video added photos of another attack on two men of Asian appearance in another wooded area, along with the claim that it took place on the same day as the murder. It is not clear what measures, if any, local police are taking in response to the murder video, an increasingly popular form of propaganda used by Russian neo-Nazi groups on Youtube and other websites.
In mid-December 2008, a small group of boneheads were sentenced for a string of murders and attempted murders. A Moscow court sentenced seven men to prison for involvement in the murder of 19 non-Slavic migrants in what prosecutors called a series of brutal hate crimes.
The lulz didn’t stop there however, as the previous week:
The severed head of a Tajik man murdered last week in an apparent hate crime was discovered in a dumpster in western Moscow, investigators said Thursday.
In a disturbing twist, an obscure ultranationalist group claimed responsibility for the slaying by e-mailing a photograph of the victim’s detached head to two human rights organizations, the groups said Thursday.
The victim’s head was discovered wrapped in a plastic bag in a dumpster Wednesday on Ulitsa Tolbukhina, near Kuntsevskaya metro station on the Moscow western outskirts, the Investigative Committee said in a statement.
An autopsy confirmed that the head belonged to a 20-year-old native of Tajikistan whose decapitated body was discovered last week near the village of Zhabkino, a few kilometers south of Moscow, the statement said…