Subscribe to Blog via Email
~jk~Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
slackbastard on twitter
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #067 w Blyth Crawford on Chans, QAnon Ladies & 100 Days of Biden : May 6, 2021
- ANTIFA 4 DHADJOWA
- Anarchist-communism? In this economy?
- Happy May Day!
- Token 2021 (Melbourne) May Day Post
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #066 w Ashley Mattheis on memes, Momfluencers, Shieldmaidens & moar : April 29, 2021
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #065 w M R. X. Dentith on Conspiracy /// Theory : April 22, 2021
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #064 w Dr Mette Wiggen on the Scandinavian far-right : April 15, 2021
- Tom Sewell & National Socialist Network ~vs~ Counter-Terrorism & Blair Cottrell
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #063 w Joe Mulhall of Hope Not Hate : April 8, 2021
Category Archives: Trot Guide
Happy May Day ‘N’ All That. In Melbourne, May Day continues to shuffle along, and you can join in this weekend by way of: 1) A Walking Tour A tour of significant Melbourne anarchist historical sites commencing at Chummie Place, … Continue reading
Rather like the blogpost the NSW government’s multi-million dollar ‘Step Together’ program cites as an authoritative source on ‘far-left extremism’, the ‘Rise To Peace’ (R2P) post on Antifascist Action (ANTIFA) is quite woeful — and it feels bad, man. To … Continue reading
¡Qué bizarr0! A reader recently brought to my attention the fact that a NSW government program called ‘Step Together’ has recommended that The Kids™ obtain illumination about the dangers posed by ‘Far Left Extremism’ by Reading All About It! on … Continue reading
Another year done gone, and another opportunity to review what the Hell I’ve been writing about. Please note that, at this stage, I’m unsure if I’ll continue blogging in 2019 as — combined with having a social media presence on … Continue reading
I’ve just finished reading John Safran‘s new book Depends What You Mean By Extremist: Going Rogue with Australian Deplorables (Penguin, 2017). Having been a resident in these parts for some time, I enjoyed tagging along with John as he romped … Continue reading