- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- Ralph Neo on Squadron 88 + The Skull = lulz
- Magnet on Son of WA Police ~versus~ Combat 18
- thedailymagnetMagnet on Son of WA Police ~versus~ Combat 18
- David on Andrew Sanders, White supremacist, back in court
- michael on About
- Amber on RIP Dan and Spit
- paul maleski on Ah… er… um… What. The. F@#$?
- Somebody who hates nazis and loves migrants on La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Butt Darling on La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Butt Darling on Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
October 2014 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- antifa notes (september 30, 2014)
- The SUWA Show, Friday, September 26, 2014 + Strategies of Resistance: Beyond the Border
- “Anti-Terror Raids Embolden Australian Defence League And Far Right Groups”
- Briggs : Bad Apples + #ShepLife
- Squadron 88 + The Skull = lulz
- La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- Australian government supporting terrorists (PKK)?
- antifa notes (august 26, 2014) : golden dawn + squadron 88
- Free the refugees – Nadya & Masha, don’t speak at #FODI [#PussyRiot]
Category Archives: Music
Briggs — Shepparton’s finest rapper, unofficial mayor, and winner of the 2014 National Indigenous Music Award’s National New Talent of the Year award — has a new album out on Golden Era Records, ShepLife. The second single off the album … Continue reading
The fourth annual Melbourne Anarchist Bookfair will be taking place at the Abbotsford Convent on Saturday, August 9 this year. The Bookfair consists of around 40 or so stalls by independent and radical booksellers and activist groups. Alongside the stalls, … Continue reading
I should probably go write an article or something. In the meantime, have some Red Fang.
This Saturday’s edition of The Saturday Paper has a feature article by Martin McKenzie-Murray titled ‘Hunting Australia’s neo-Nazis’ (April 5, 2014) in which I get a black ‘n’ white guernsey. I’ll comment on the article a little later but in … Continue reading
I enjoyed attending the Sydney Anarchist Bookfair last weekend. It wasn’t quite Crassmas, but I did pick up a few things: a book — Cartography of Revolutionary Anarchism by Michael Schmidt (AK Press, 2013: reviewed by Gabriel Kuhn here) — … Continue reading
Well this post is really only a matter of recording some bookmarks … I didn’t realise this ’til now, but Crikey owner Private Media are launching a new arts site. Good for them. Problem is, current policy is not to … Continue reading
blah blah blah — so a blogger in the us has argued, rather poorly, that lorde’s song ‘royals’ is “deeply racist”. i can find very few, if any, who agree with her, but whatever. she concludes her post on the … Continue reading
Very sad … I remember encountering Greg/Spiral Objective mail order sometime in the early ’90s thru an ad in the Green Left Weekly(!). Thru his distro (and label: 1991–2000) he helped introduce me and countless others to a world of … Continue reading
[Update : Account in English on Athens Indymedia here; The Greek Neo-Nazis of Golden Dawn – No Pasaran?, Interview with Dimitris Psarras, the author of the Greek “Black Book of Chrysi Avghi (Golden Dawn)”.] Last night 34 year-old Pavlos Fyssas … Continue reading
Well there’s not really a lot to add: ahead of the 2013 federal election, PM KRudd and Opposition Leader The Mad Monk are scrambling to outdo each other in their defence of The Nation, with KRudd first declaring (possibly unlawfully) … Continue reading