- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- Chezz on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- Kieran on #OccupyDandenong: Support occupying workers at International Flavours & Fragrances!
- ablokeimet on #OccupyDandenong: Support occupying workers at International Flavours & Fragrances!
- Uschi on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- @ndy on Nationalist Alternative throw their former Führer under the bus #antifa
- patty on Nationalist Alternative throw their former Führer under the bus #antifa
- Butt Darling on Citizen slackbastard is a detective (The 7.30 Report)
- Kay on Dr James Saleam & ‘The Audacity of Hate’
- Rightguy on Jock Palfreeman & Fascism in Bulgaria
- @ndy on antifa notes (january 16, 2015)
- #OccupyDandenong: Support occupying workers at International Flavours & Fragrances!
- Citizen slackbastard is a detective (The 7.30 Report)
- Letter from asylum seekers in “Foxtrot” compound at #ManusIsland internment camp
- antifa notes (january 16, 2015)
- A note on Facebook (esp for Strayan #antifa) …
- Graeber et al on the ‘Rojava Revolution’
- antifa notes (january 1, 2015)
- Australian Defence League receive informal ‘cease and desist’ letter, postmarked Lakemba (2195)
- Pilot refuses to fly after plane protest by cuffed asylum seeker
- Far right, post-siege …
Category Archives: !nataS
Below I’ve republished David Graeber’s recent interview with Pinar Öğünç about his recent (December) trip to Rojava as part of a small international delegation to the area. I’ve also included links to several articles of relevance. A good collection of … Continue reading
Back in June 2014, Melbourne-based neo-Nazi groupuscule Nationalist Alternative (NAlt) underwent a schism, with NAlt’s leader apparently being deposed and control of the group’s Facebook page assumed by some of his underlings. Since then the page has published various, often … Continue reading
Penrith Council met last night (December 8) to discuss a rescission motion put by councillor Marcus Cornish regarding the construction of a Muslim community centre at Kemps Creek. (See : Against the far right; against Islamophobia: Rally in Penrith, December … Continue reading
Hey presto! For reasons best known to itself, Bernards Magic Shop in the City is circulating a Q Society petition: To the Honourable Speaker and Members of the House of Representatives This petition draws the attention of the House to … Continue reading
#HeyASIO, below is a transcription of ASIO dox from the National Library. It provides an account of a number of actions classified by the agency as ‘terrorist’. This one’s for disaccords — eat yr heart out. See also : How … Continue reading
I wrote an article for New Matilda on the Australian Defence League et al. You can read it here. I’ll probably add a few more thoughts here laters probably …
Update (September 16) : Is Australia arming ‘terrorist’ PKK fighters?, The Age, September 15, 2014. Huh. The Australian government has announced it will be transporting arms to Kurdish groups fighting IS/IS in Iraq: Australian troops to deliver arms in person … Continue reading
To be clear, we ask Nadya & Masha to please choose another forum besides #FoDI to get their important message out. http://t.co/tKCaRHVePB — Dangerous Ideas (@pussyethics) August 18, 2014 On August 31 in Sydney, two former members of Pussy Riot, … Continue reading
A right-wing mob known as the World Congress of Families (AKA the World Cavalcade of Stupidity) is meeting in Melbourne in a month’s time. The ‘World Congress of Families: Melbourne Regional Conference: Life, Family & Freedom’ is taking place from … Continue reading