- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- Chezz on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- Kieran on #OccupyDandenong: Support occupying workers at International Flavours & Fragrances!
- ablokeimet on #OccupyDandenong: Support occupying workers at International Flavours & Fragrances!
- Uschi on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- @ndy on Nationalist Alternative throw their former Führer under the bus #antifa
- patty on Nationalist Alternative throw their former Führer under the bus #antifa
- Butt Darling on Citizen slackbastard is a detective (The 7.30 Report)
- Kay on Dr James Saleam & ‘The Audacity of Hate’
- Rightguy on Jock Palfreeman & Fascism in Bulgaria
- @ndy on antifa notes (january 16, 2015)
- Solidarity with #OccupyDandenong : Family & Community BBQ : Saturday, January 31
- #OccupyDandenong: Support occupying workers at International Flavours & Fragrances!
- Citizen slackbastard is a detective (The 7.30 Report)
- Letter from asylum seekers in “Foxtrot” compound at #ManusIsland internment camp
- antifa notes (january 16, 2015)
- A note on Facebook (esp for Strayan #antifa) …
- Graeber et al on the ‘Rojava Revolution’
- antifa notes (january 1, 2015)
- Australian Defence League receive informal ‘cease and desist’ letter, postmarked Lakemba (2195)
- Pilot refuses to fly after plane protest by cuffed asylum seeker
Category Archives: Anarchism
Below I’ve republished David Graeber’s recent interview with Pinar Öğünç about his recent (December) trip to Rojava as part of a small international delegation to the area. I’ve also included links to several articles of relevance. A good collection of … Continue reading
Penrith Council met last night (December 8) to discuss a rescission motion put by councillor Marcus Cornish regarding the construction of a Muslim community centre at Kemps Creek. (See : Against the far right; against Islamophobia: Rally in Penrith, December … Continue reading
Two things: First, this article at Global Voices Online is problematic but worth reading. I’m yet to encounter a serious account in English of antifascist politics in Russia. Russia’s Punk Underground on Trial Lewis May November 7, 2014 See also … Continue reading
On this month’s edition of Floating Anarchy (The SUWA Show), Dr Cam and I talk to Owen Bennett about the recently-established Australian Unemployment Union and to Rafael Taylor about the situation in Kobanê and the Rojava revolution. Tune in this … Continue reading
I wrote an article for New Matilda on anarchism and the Islamic State. You can read it here. I may add a few further notes here at some point, but in the meantime, please note that this coming Saturday there’s … Continue reading
On the occasion of the 80th anniversary of the Asturian October 1934 revolution Exilio Libertario, a Melbourne-based group of Spanish anarchist exiles, have published in PDF format a booklet in Spanish written by compañero José Muñoz Congost. [La Revolución de … Continue reading
To be clear, we ask Nadya & Masha to please choose another forum besides #FoDI to get their important message out. http://t.co/tKCaRHVePB — Dangerous Ideas (@pussyethics) August 18, 2014 On August 31 in Sydney, two former members of Pussy Riot, … Continue reading
See also : From Anarchists to Tibetan Monks, Here Are Some of the Outsiders Joining Protests in Ferguson, Josh Harkinson, Mother Jones, August 20, 2014 | Ferguson. Over one week in., Anti-State STL, August 20, 2014 | Love Me, Ferguson, … Continue reading
‘Chinese Labor’, Honesty, Melbourne, August 28, 1887. [Honesty was published from April 1887 to November 1888. It was the first anarchist newspaper in Australia, produced by the Melbourne Anarchist Club. Contributors included David Andrade, his brother Will (later well known … Continue reading
The fourth annual Melbourne Anarchist Bookfair will be taking place at the Abbotsford Convent on Saturday, August 9 this year. The Bookfair consists of around 40 or so stalls by independent and radical booksellers and activist groups. Alongside the stalls, … Continue reading