- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- michael on About
- Amber on RIP Dan and Spit
- paul maleski on Ah… er… um… What. The. F@#$?
- Somebody who hates nazis and loves migrants on La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Butt Darling on La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Butt Darling on Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- matt scott on Frankie Goes to Prison : The Rumjacks…
- Brendan on Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- Kris H on RIP Dan and Spit
- Mark Reed on Ups and downs, leaps and bounds
- Briggs : Bad Apples + #ShepLife
- Squadron 88 + The Skull = lulz
- La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- Australian government supporting terrorists (PKK)?
- antifa notes (august 26, 2014) : golden dawn + squadron 88
- Free the refugees – Nadya & Masha, don’t speak at #FODI [#PussyRiot]
- (White) Anarchists in Ferguson?!?
- The (Australian) Anarchists on Chinese Labor (1887)
- antifa notes (august 17, 2014)
Category Archives: State / Politics
Two things. First, the federal government has defunded the ‘Building Community Resilience Grants program’. Inter alia, this means the Exit White Power program has been defunded. White Supremacist Recruitment to go Unchallenged MEDIA RELEASE 3rd of June 2014 White supremacy … Continue reading
While in the UK Women deceived by undercover officers back in court to challenge police’s “delaying tactics”,* in Australia Fairfax’s Tom Allard reports that corporations have been doing what corporations do: spying on activists, in this case anti-coal mining malcontents. … Continue reading
*This Friday in Melbourne (May 30) there’s a ‘March for Medicare’ @ 5.30pm @ State Library. See also : “If the rich are happy, who could ask for anything more?” #Budget2014 (May 14, 2014).
This Sunday, a wild orgasm of anarchists will be sweeping across the city like a prairie fire! (Maybe.) SYDNEY WHERE: Belmore Park, Hay Street WHEN: Sunday 18 May, 1pm BRISBANE WHERE: Queen Park, George St WHEN: Sunday 18 May, 1pm … Continue reading
The Pink Mafia at the GayBC reckon there’s winners and losers in the 2014-2015 federal budget. Winners: Military, medical research, mining and roads industries; Losers: Foreign aid, working families working families working families, senior citizens, young people, university students, people … Continue reading
A dear friend of mine recently asked me to provide them with a list of my contributions to other sites and to articles in which I receive a mention.* I compiled a list and thought I may as well publish … Continue reading
[In Sydney on Saturday, May 10 at UTS: University of Technology, Sydney, CB06.06.103, a panel discussion on strategies to end mandatory detention (Facebook).] On March 7, the Sydney Biennale and Transfield announced that they would go their separate ways. This … Continue reading
[I kinda like this very brief statement so I thought I may as well re-publish it here. I took it from the pamphlet Storming the Bastille: Words From Inside The Greek Prisons (2014), translated by The Wild Bunch, published by … Continue reading
I wrote an article for overland on Golden Dawn in Australia. You can read it here. Note that Golden Dawn have recently taken to meeting at Degani cafe in Northcote: