Subscribe to Blog via Email
~jk~Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
slackbastard on twitter
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #067 w Blyth Crawford on Chans, QAnon Ladies & 100 Days of Biden : May 6, 2021
- ANTIFA 4 DHADJOWA
- Anarchist-communism? In this economy?
- Happy May Day!
- Token 2021 (Melbourne) May Day Post
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #066 w Ashley Mattheis on memes, Momfluencers, Shieldmaidens & moar : April 29, 2021
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #065 w M R. X. Dentith on Conspiracy /// Theory : April 22, 2021
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #064 w Dr Mette Wiggen on the Scandinavian far-right : April 15, 2021
- Tom Sewell & National Socialist Network ~vs~ Counter-Terrorism & Blair Cottrell
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #063 w Joe Mulhall of Hope Not Hate : April 8, 2021
Monthly Archives: January 2021
On this week’s episode of Yeah Nah, we talk to Megan Kelly. Megan is a PhD student at the University of Basel whose research focuses on radicalization narratives in online misogynist movements and is also a fellow at the Institute … Continue reading
On this week’s episode of Yeah Nah, we talk to Marc-André Argentino [Twitter] about LMNOP Q Anon and the end of the Trump regime. Marc-André Argentino is a PhD candidate whose research examines how extremist groups leverage technology to create … Continue reading
LOL. Apart from anything else, the idiotic (but also tragic) attempted putsch by Trumpists on January 6 has at least provided space for some reflection on the role of local propaganda networks in spreading lies and disinformation. So too, a … Continue reading
We’re back! Between our last show for 2020 and our first for 2021, Pete Wells wrote A podcast following the Aussie far right (January 27, 2021): Yeah Nah, Pasaran is a weekly show dedicated to putting fascism and the far … Continue reading