Subscribe to Blog via Email
~jk~Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
slackbastard on twitter
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #067 w Blyth Crawford on Chans, QAnon Ladies & 100 Days of Biden : May 6, 2021
- ANTIFA 4 DHADJOWA
- Anarchist-communism? In this economy?
- Happy May Day!
- Token 2021 (Melbourne) May Day Post
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #066 w Ashley Mattheis on memes, Momfluencers, Shieldmaidens & moar : April 29, 2021
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #065 w M R. X. Dentith on Conspiracy /// Theory : April 22, 2021
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #064 w Dr Mette Wiggen on the Scandinavian far-right : April 15, 2021
- Tom Sewell & National Socialist Network ~vs~ Counter-Terrorism & Blair Cottrell
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #063 w Joe Mulhall of Hope Not Hate : April 8, 2021
Tag Archives: True Blue Crew
Gosh. It’s been over six months since I last bothered creating some notes. Which, back when, was notes on antifa. The paucity of posts is partly due to some (ongoing) technical issues, but there’s obviously been a fair bit of … Continue reading
Law & Order Phil On December 5, Phillip Galea was found guilty by a Victorian Supreme Court jury of carrying out acts in preparation for, or planning, a terrorist act, as well as attempting to make a document to facilitate … Continue reading
G’day my fellow Aussie patriots, Did I happen to mention I gotta patreon? Also: • In response to mounting public criticism, and in an attempt to forestall legal and financial penalties, Facebook, Twitter & YouTube have announced, each in their … Continue reading
In December 2016 I wrote A (very) brief guide to the Australian far right, itself an updated version of an earlier post published in June 2015. Both were triggered by public demand for somesuch guide, though others have of course … Continue reading
>>> Can We Be Saved From Facebook?, Matt Taibbi, Rolling Stone, April 3, 2018 Australians against radical Ideologys (29 February 2016) > Australians against radical Islam (1 March 2016). Its admins are located in Australia (5), Kosovo (4) and Serbia … Continue reading
[Update (March 24, 2019) : ABC’s ‘Background Briefing’ has published a report which documents the links the alleged Christchurch killer had with the Australian far right, including the fact that he described prominent neo-Nazi figurehead Blair Cottrell as his ‘Emperor’, … Continue reading
[Update (January 8, 2019) : Rather than compose another post, I thought I’d update this one with some more infos arising from Saturday’s hate-rally. The first segment concerns police deployment of capsicum spray and use of rubber pellets; the second, … Continue reading