Subscribe to Blog via Email
~jk~Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
slackbastard on twitter
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #067 w Blyth Crawford on Chans, QAnon Ladies & 100 Days of Biden : May 6, 2021
- ANTIFA 4 DHADJOWA
- Anarchist-communism? In this economy?
- Happy May Day!
- Token 2021 (Melbourne) May Day Post
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #066 w Ashley Mattheis on memes, Momfluencers, Shieldmaidens & moar : April 29, 2021
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #065 w M R. X. Dentith on Conspiracy /// Theory : April 22, 2021
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #064 w Dr Mette Wiggen on the Scandinavian far-right : April 15, 2021
- Tom Sewell & National Socialist Network ~vs~ Counter-Terrorism & Blair Cottrell
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #063 w Joe Mulhall of Hope Not Hate : April 8, 2021
Tag Archives: Phillip Galea
Gosh. It’s been over six months since I last bothered creating some notes. Which, back when, was notes on antifa. The paucity of posts is partly due to some (ongoing) technical issues, but there’s obviously been a fair bit of … Continue reading
Law & Order Phil On December 5, Phillip Galea was found guilty by a Victorian Supreme Court jury of carrying out acts in preparation for, or planning, a terrorist act, as well as attempting to make a document to facilitate … Continue reading
Proudly Marching For Babies Last year, Bernie Finn MP’s annual ‘March for the Babies’ employed members of the neo-Nazi groupuscule The Lads Society to provide security for the event; this year, the Lads were replaced by members of the Proud … Continue reading
A problem for the Australian antifa, and indeed for anti-fascist groups in Europe and the US, is that few people and organisations they oppose here have much to do with Nazism. ~ Chip Le Grand, Antifa Australia goes for the … Continue reading
Yeesh — I was wondering how Old Mate’s trial was going (see below). Note that, while others have abandoned this 110% True-Blue Dinky-Di Aussie Patriot™ — including, sadly, his comrades in the ‘True Blue Crew’ — the silly old bugger … Continue reading
The racist methgoblins of the ‘True Blue Crew’ (TBC) are holding another flagwit parade in the Melbourne CBD this Sunday. There they’ll be joined by a range of other right-wing cranks, including ‘Soldiers of Odin’, neo-Nazi ‘Lads’, ‘Timmeh!’ and The … Continue reading
Yeesh: talk about drama. Party for Freedom /// Neil Erikson Nick Folkes’ micro-‘Party for Freedom’ (PFF) has undergone some settling of contents over the course of the last few months. Gone is George Jameson and Penny Louise/Tridgell, along with a … Continue reading
First, a few updates: 1) Dick & MUFF Following his batshit, public, and VERY ANGRY reaction to the same-sex marriage ballot survey’s majority support, after first doubling-down on his defiance of the (((gay))) agenda and — not coincidentally — following … Continue reading
1) Patriot Blue For those of you coming in late, ‘Patriot Blue’ is the name under which local (Melbourne) racist Neil Erikson (& Co) currently performs political stunts — principally in order to film them and upload them to his … Continue reading
Yeesh. It’s been almost a month since my last post (July 25), so the following is just a few brief notes re some of the events that have transpired in the intervening period … Charlottesville Not surprisingly, the ‘Unite The … Continue reading