Subscribe to Blog via Email
~jk~Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
slackbastard on twitter
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #067 w Blyth Crawford on Chans, QAnon Ladies & 100 Days of Biden : May 6, 2021
- ANTIFA 4 DHADJOWA
- Anarchist-communism? In this economy?
- Happy May Day!
- Token 2021 (Melbourne) May Day Post
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #066 w Ashley Mattheis on memes, Momfluencers, Shieldmaidens & moar : April 29, 2021
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #065 w M R. X. Dentith on Conspiracy /// Theory : April 22, 2021
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #064 w Dr Mette Wiggen on the Scandinavian far-right : April 15, 2021
- Tom Sewell & National Socialist Network ~vs~ Counter-Terrorism & Blair Cottrell
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #063 w Joe Mulhall of Hope Not Hate : April 8, 2021
Tag Archives: milolive.com.au
Proudly Marching For Babies Last year, Bernie Finn MP’s annual ‘March for the Babies’ employed members of the neo-Nazi groupuscule The Lads Society to provide security for the event; this year, the Lads were replaced by members of the Proud … Continue reading
Update (December 3, 2018) : Hope Not Hate provide a potted summary of Milo Yiannopoulos’ financial and legal situation in Milo Yiannopoulos’ debt crisis (December 2, 2018). In so many ways, Milo Yiannopoulos is unremarkable. He is just one of … Continue reading
In September last year I published a post titled ‘Who Are Antipodean Resistance?’. It gave a brief outline on the neo-Nazi group’s origins on Tumblr and its development by way of ‘Reclaim Australia’ and, moreover, the ‘United Patriots Front’ (UPF). … Continue reading
Yeesh: talk about drama. Party for Freedom /// Neil Erikson Nick Folkes’ micro-‘Party for Freedom’ (PFF) has undergone some settling of contents over the course of the last few months. Gone is George Jameson and Penny Louise/Tridgell, along with a … Continue reading
Australian Jewish Democratic Society : Statement against fascism and Milo Yiannopoulos in Kensington
[Published December 7, 2017.] >>> Around the world, and around this country, there is increasing support for far-right politics, fascism and neo-Nazism. At Milo Yiannopoulos’ talk on Monday night a group of around 40 far-right people, including some known neo-Nazis, … Continue reading