Subscribe to Blog via Email
~jk~Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
slackbastard on twitter
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #067 w Blyth Crawford on Chans, QAnon Ladies & 100 Days of Biden : May 6, 2021
- ANTIFA 4 DHADJOWA
- Anarchist-communism? In this economy?
- Happy May Day!
- Token 2021 (Melbourne) May Day Post
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #066 w Ashley Mattheis on memes, Momfluencers, Shieldmaidens & moar : April 29, 2021
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #065 w M R. X. Dentith on Conspiracy /// Theory : April 22, 2021
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #064 w Dr Mette Wiggen on the Scandinavian far-right : April 15, 2021
- Tom Sewell & National Socialist Network ~vs~ Counter-Terrorism & Blair Cottrell
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #063 w Joe Mulhall of Hope Not Hate : April 8, 2021
Tag Archives: Cory Bernardi
Australian Jewish Democratic Society : Statement against fascism and Milo Yiannopoulos in Kensington
[Published December 7, 2017.] >>> Around the world, and around this country, there is increasing support for far-right politics, fascism and neo-Nazism. At Milo Yiannopoulos’ talk on Monday night a group of around 40 far-right people, including some known neo-Nazis, … Continue reading
Milo Y spoke to a large kkkrowd at Perth Convention & Entertainment Centre (PCEC) last night, an event which was given a glowing review by The Daily Mail. Managed by Spotless Group, Milo took a moment at PCEC last night … Continue reading
Yeah well anyway, I thought I might just note in passing some of Avi Yemini’s fanbase among the extreme-right. To begin with, unhappy with the media reportage of his hate rally on Sunday, Avi instead recommends everybody read the report … Continue reading
DingoCon Last weekend, a small group of neo-Nazi geeks, White supremacist nerds, and extreme-right yoof met-up in Sydney to talk shop. Called ‘DingoCon’ and organised under the auspices of #DingoTwitter, the only person to have publicly confessed to having paid … Continue reading
I’ve just finished reading John Safran‘s new book Depends What You Mean By Extremist: Going Rogue with Australian Deplorables (Penguin, 2017). Having been a resident in these parts for some time, I enjoyed tagging along with John as he romped … Continue reading
Update (February 14 2017) : 1) Kirralie Smith got a bit angwy: 2) Otherwise: • On Monday the media pimps eventually reported the fact that Victoria University did indeed host The Q Society. See : Victoria University under fire for … Continue reading
1) There’s been a significant amount of media coverage in Trumpland about anTEEfa recently, especially regarding the disruption of a speech @ UC Berkeley by AltLite figurehead and professional troll Milo Yiannopoulos. Below are a few relevant articles: • Eyewitness … Continue reading
Reclaim Australia is still a thing, but only just. On Australia/Invasion/Survival Day, Dennis Huts (above) of the United Patriots Front (UPF) organised a small gathering of meatheads to protest the fact that Fremantle council had re-scheduled its nationalist celebrations for … Continue reading