Subscribe to Blog via Email
~jk~Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
slackbastard on twitter
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #067 w Blyth Crawford on Chans, QAnon Ladies & 100 Days of Biden : May 6, 2021
- ANTIFA 4 DHADJOWA
- Anarchist-communism? In this economy?
- Happy May Day!
- Token 2021 (Melbourne) May Day Post
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #066 w Ashley Mattheis on memes, Momfluencers, Shieldmaidens & moar : April 29, 2021
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #065 w M R. X. Dentith on Conspiracy /// Theory : April 22, 2021
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #064 w Dr Mette Wiggen on the Scandinavian far-right : April 15, 2021
- Tom Sewell & National Socialist Network ~vs~ Counter-Terrorism & Blair Cottrell
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #063 w Joe Mulhall of Hope Not Hate : April 8, 2021
Tag Archives: Nicholas Hunter Folkes
Blink and you might have missed it, but Saturday, October 6 was ‘International Freedom of Speech Day’, with ‘International’ having the operative meaning of ‘Wiley Park in Sydney and Docklands in Melbourne’ and ‘Freedom of Speech’ ‘whining about Facebook and … Continue reading
3rd Annual International Day of Solidarity with Antifascist Prisoners on July 25, 2017 July 25, 2017 is the third ‘International Day of Solidarity with Antifascist Prisoners’. NYC Antifa: As the third annual July 25th International Day of Solidarity with Antifascist … Continue reading
I’ve just finished reading John Safran‘s new book Depends What You Mean By Extremist: Going Rogue with Australian Deplorables (Penguin, 2017). Having been a resident in these parts for some time, I enjoyed tagging along with John as he romped … Continue reading
G’day my fellow Aussie patriots, It’s next-to-impossible to keep up with the various shenanigans engaged in by ‘nationalists’ and ‘patriots’ Down Under — I’m considering updating A (very) brief guide to the contemporary Australian far right sometime soon, maybe — … Continue reading
April 4 was the one-year anniversary of the first ‘Reclaim Australia’ rally. The occasion prompted me to write a few lines on my Facebook page (see below). Since then: • The United Patriots Front (UPF) has engaged in another publicity … Continue reading
I thought I may as well provide a brief summary of the year in blogging + activism. Well … next post, maybe. Before I do, a few days ago (December 30), I became aware that local neo-Nazi Neil Erikson had … Continue reading
@GlenRHHW I reported what I saw. The anti-fas were gunning for a fight. The anti-Muzzie crew were smart enough not to get violent. — Tim Elliott (@TimElliottSMH) December 12, 2015 Yes, well: props to the “anti-Muzzie crew” I guess. In … Continue reading
1) On Sunday, five members of the fascist groupuscule the ‘United Patriots Front’ (UPF) — Blair Cottrell, Neil Erikson, Chris Shortis, Linden Watson and Andrew Wallis — paid a visit to the Melbourne Anarchist Club (MAC) in Northcote and then … Continue reading
Serial pest Nick Folkes and his micro-Party for Freedom have organised a party to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the racist pogrom in Cronulla. Joining him in this effort to stir up racial, religious and ethnic antagonism will be ‘The … Continue reading