Subscribe to Blog via Email
~jk~Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
slackbastard on twitter
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #067 w Blyth Crawford on Chans, QAnon Ladies & 100 Days of Biden : May 6, 2021
- ANTIFA 4 DHADJOWA
- Anarchist-communism? In this economy?
- Happy May Day!
- Token 2021 (Melbourne) May Day Post
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #066 w Ashley Mattheis on memes, Momfluencers, Shieldmaidens & moar : April 29, 2021
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #065 w M R. X. Dentith on Conspiracy /// Theory : April 22, 2021
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #064 w Dr Mette Wiggen on the Scandinavian far-right : April 15, 2021
- Tom Sewell & National Socialist Network ~vs~ Counter-Terrorism & Blair Cottrell
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #063 w Joe Mulhall of Hope Not Hate : April 8, 2021
Tag Archives: Paul Guru Franzi
[Update (January 8, 2019) : Rather than compose another post, I thought I’d update this one with some more infos arising from Saturday’s hate-rally. The first segment concerns police deployment of capsicum spray and use of rubber pellets; the second, … Continue reading
Yeesh: talk about drama. Party for Freedom /// Neil Erikson Nick Folkes’ micro-‘Party for Freedom’ (PFF) has undergone some settling of contents over the course of the last few months. Gone is George Jameson and Penny Louise/Tridgell, along with a … Continue reading
G’day my fellow Aussie patriots, It’s that time again, where we look back and remember the year that was and, more importantly, give recognition to the many patriots who have given so much over the course of 2017. Below you’ll … Continue reading
First, a few updates: 1) Dick & MUFF Following his batshit, public, and VERY ANGRY reaction to the same-sex marriage ballot survey’s majority support, after first doubling-down on his defiance of the (((gay))) agenda and — not coincidentally — following … Continue reading
Briefly: Yesterday, The Three Stooges (AKA ‘The Bendigo Three’) — Blair Cottrell, Neil Erikson and Chris Shortis — were convicted of serious religious vilification in Melbourne Magistrates Court over a publicity stunt the boys performed in October 2015, and fined … Continue reading