Subscribe to Blog via Email
~jk~Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
slackbastard on twitter
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #067 w Blyth Crawford on Chans, QAnon Ladies & 100 Days of Biden : May 6, 2021
- ANTIFA 4 DHADJOWA
- Anarchist-communism? In this economy?
- Happy May Day!
- Token 2021 (Melbourne) May Day Post
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #066 w Ashley Mattheis on memes, Momfluencers, Shieldmaidens & moar : April 29, 2021
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #065 w M R. X. Dentith on Conspiracy /// Theory : April 22, 2021
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #064 w Dr Mette Wiggen on the Scandinavian far-right : April 15, 2021
- Tom Sewell & National Socialist Network ~vs~ Counter-Terrorism & Blair Cottrell
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #063 w Joe Mulhall of Hope Not Hate : April 8, 2021
Tag Archives: Stop the Mosque in Bendigo
Sad news, my fellow Aussie patriots: Blair Cottrell has lost his appeal against his September 2017 conviction for serious religious vilification. To be precise: a charge of knowingly engage in conduct with the intention of inciting serious contempt for, or … Continue reading
Update (August 1, 2019) : After pleading guilty to the unlawful assault upon and harassment of his former wife, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon substitute Avi Yemini was given small fines by the court on Tuesday, July 30; Tiny returns to court on … Continue reading
antifa notes (september 28, 2018) : Anning, Coulter, Fortress, Palmer, Yaxley-Lennon, Yiannopoulos et. al.
1) More planeloads of racist dickheads on their way Ann Coulter, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon & Milo Yiannopoulos ‘Australia’ was founded as a dumping-ground for the shit of British Empire. Over two centuries later, it’s now a lucrative market for other forms … Continue reading
For the record, from The Department of Crying Nazis: United Patriots Front leader Blair Cottrell tells court of media-caused stress Wayne Flower Herald Sun April 4, 2018 UNITED Patriots Front leader Blair Cottrell has poured his heart out in an … Continue reading
On the weekend The Australian published an article by Chip Le Grand titled ‘Inside Australia’s own fractious alt-right’ (September 9, 2017) in which the ‘alt-right’ (which is left undefined) is represented by the dynamic duo of Blair Cottrell and Neil … Continue reading
Briefly: Yesterday, The Three Stooges (AKA ‘The Bendigo Three’) — Blair Cottrell, Neil Erikson and Chris Shortis — were convicted of serious religious vilification in Melbourne Magistrates Court over a publicity stunt the boys performed in October 2015, and fined … Continue reading
tl;dr : A handful of radical right-wingers, including the United Patriot Front’s John Wilkinson (‘Farma john’), organised an event in Dimboola on Australia/Invasion/Survival Day in order, inter alia, to promote a new right-wing party, the ‘Australian Country Party’. This article … Continue reading
Update (November 20, 2015) : Reclaim Australia member Phillip Galea jailed for possessing tasers and mercury, Adam Cooper, The Age, November 20, 2015. Galea attended the tiny April 9, 2010 MASS RALLY AGAINST IMMIGRANTS AND ISLAM in the company of … Continue reading
A month or two ago, October 10 was declared by US anti-Muslim activist Jon Ritzheimer to be the date of a ‘Global Rally For Humanity’. Several small rallies were held in the US and one was organised by the English … Continue reading
Above : One of a small number of patriotik boneheads at the rally. Fascist groupuscule the United Patriots Front organised an anti-Muslim rally in Bendigo yesterday which attracted approximately 2-300 supporters, a large crowd of onlookers, and a rally in … Continue reading