Subscribe to Blog via Email
~jk~Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
slackbastard on twitter
- Neo-Nazis, tattoos, stabbings and muzak… same old story. on
- Friendly Jordies ~versus~ Australian Unemployed Workers’ Union on
- The United Patriots Front : Where Are They Now? on
- It’s a Nazi Supanova!?! on
- It’s a Nazi Supanova!?! on
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #074 w Julie Gottlieb on ‘Feminine Fascism: Women in Britain’s Fascist Movement’ : June 24, 2021 on
- Moda Kitchen and Bar (w BONUS! COVID-19) on
- Vale Antonio Burgos (May 13, 1918–October 31, 2018) : The Last of the Spanish Anarchists Exiled to Australia on
- Comments / Contact on
- ANTIFA 4 DHADJOWA on
- Better Read Than Dead ~versus~ Retail & Fast Food Workers Union
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #078 w Mike Rothschild on ‘The Storm is Upon Us’ : July 22, 2021
- Yeah Yeah Nah Pasaran!
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #075 w Jason Wilson on The GOP, the far-right & the coming water wars : July 1, 2021
- It’s a Nazi Supanova!?!
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #074 w Julie Gottlieb on ‘Feminine Fascism: Women in Britain’s Fascist Movement’ : June 24, 2021
- From a person not in certain positions of authority in some educational establishments
- “That’s not Balwyn calling!” Soup But No Bail for Tom Sewell
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #072 w Alex Hinton on ‘It Can Happen Here: White Power and the Rising Threat of Genocide in the US’ : June 10, 2021
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #071 w Bethan Johnson on Buddha, reich ‘n’ roll, tech & yoof : June 3, 2021
Tag Archives: Baiada Poultry
HOW brave police were to smash the Occupy Melbourne camp, tackling students and aged hippies. Meanwhile a Laverton business begged for similar help to clear a violent picket, which the Supreme Court had ordered lifted… OK, so Bolt (Missing … … Continue reading
The striking workers at the Baiada chicken factory in Laverton appear to have won a qualified victory. See also : Baiada poultry workers win agreement after two weeks on strike, Workers’ Solidarity Network.
Update : “People Power Union” today established a YouTube channel with four videos of several Baiada employees who express opposition to the strike and the NUW. If Tory PR flack Jason Aldworth says it’s OK, and if a Coles company … Continue reading
Beginning at 5pm tomorrow (Sunday, November 20) there will be another BBQ at the Baiada picket (17-19 Pipe Road, Laverton North (Melways map ref. 40, D10)), followed by a rock and/or roll concert featuring Legends of Motorsport / The Sweet … Continue reading
Update : Join a mass community action in solidarity with striking Baiada poultry workers. Meet at 9.30am at 17 Pipe Rd, Laverton for 9.45 departure to protest site. Stop Baiada shifting production to other sites! Demand that Baiada listen to … Continue reading
Occupy Melbourne and the OM Union Working Group has organised a very special action in support of striking Baiada workers. Participants will be travelling to Trades Hall after the action and then out to the picket line in Laverton. When … Continue reading
View Larger Map WHEN : 7pm, Sunday, November 13 WHERE : 17–19 Pipe Road, Laverton North (Melways map 40, D10) Striking workers at Baiada Poultry factory have been standing strong in the face of a brutal police assault on their … Continue reading
One picketer was taken to hospital by ambulance with suspected spinal injuries following the police assault on Friday evening. Despite intimidation by police and private security, a community picket continues throughout the weekend at the Baiada factory, 17–19 Pipe Road, … Continue reading