- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- michael on About
- Amber on RIP Dan and Spit
- paul maleski on Ah… er… um… What. The. F@#$?
- Somebody who hates nazis and loves migrants on La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Butt Darling on La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Butt Darling on Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- matt scott on Frankie Goes to Prison : The Rumjacks…
- Brendan on Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- Kris H on RIP Dan and Spit
- Mark Reed on Ups and downs, leaps and bounds
- Briggs : Bad Apples + #ShepLife
- Squadron 88 + The Skull = lulz
- La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- Australian government supporting terrorists (PKK)?
- antifa notes (august 26, 2014) : golden dawn + squadron 88
- Free the refugees – Nadya & Masha, don’t speak at #FODI [#PussyRiot]
- (White) Anarchists in Ferguson?!?
- The (Australian) Anarchists on Chinese Labor (1887)
- antifa notes (august 17, 2014)
Tag Archives: Israel
Gaza’s Torment, Israel’s Crimes, Our Responsibilities Noam Chomsky Z July 12, 2014 At 3am Gaza time, July 9, in the midst of Israel’s latest exercise in savagery, I received a phone call from a young Palestinian journalist in Gaza. In … Continue reading
West Papua Yesterday Australian media reported a bloke is being charged with being a mercenary or some shit: Mr Little, 45, was charged with preparatory acts for incursion into foreign states and trained or drilled for incursions into foreign states, … Continue reading
Beginning Friday, March 16, a member* of the Israeli group ‘Anarchists Against the Wall’ will be speaking at various events around Melbourne. (Barricade hosted another speaker back in April 2009.) NB. Details of some events are TBC. • Friday, March … Continue reading
They held up a stone. I said, “Stone,” Smiling they said, “Stone.” They showed me a tree. I said, “Tree.” Smiling they said, “Tree.” They shed a man’s blood. I said, “Blood.” Smiling, they said, “Paint.” They shed a man’s … Continue reading
Update : Israel left shot student ‘to bleed’, Kirsty Needham, The Age, June 5, 2010 | In their wake, Paul McGeough, The Age, June 5, 2010. Date: Saturday, June 5, 2010 Time: 2:00–4:00pm Location: State Library (Cnr Swanston & Latrobe … Continue reading
Awesome. FM Liberman comments on flotilla events May 31, 2010 It is clear that the intention of those people from the beginning was to spill blood and not to bring any humanitarian aid to Gaza. Interview on Israel TV Channel … Continue reading