- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- Logan Hartanian on “From Melbourne to Ramadi: My Journey” [Jake Bilardi]
- Aussie on KKK & Violence : Who knew?
- Rashid on #ReclaimAustralia “Burn the national flag = death by gang rape” ~ Dean Luland
- voymickmick on “Working class punk” : Strike a pose / There’s nothing to it
- DE on Musick
- jacko on Eureka Flag Banned?!? Time To Rebel!
- Jamie (Melbourne) on slackbastard ~versus~ Australia First Party, Daily Stormer, Reclaim Australia (etc.)
- anarkii on Rape in Australia: highest reported number of rapes by men of women per capita in the world?
- Futilitarian on #ReclaimAustralia “Burn the national flag = death by gang rape” ~ Dean Luland
- Sossle on #ReclaimAustralia “Burn the national flag = death by gang rape” ~ Dean Luland
- May Day 2015
- Some writings + some radios
- #ReclaimAustralia “Burn the national flag = death by gang rape” ~ Dean Luland
- Neo-Nazis @ #ReclaimAustralia in Melbourne
- #ReclaimAustralia #Melbourne : Aftermath …
- #ReclaimAustralia : disrupt, dismantle, decolonise
- #ReclaimAustralia : Refugees are welcome — racists are not!
- #ReclaimAustralia (minus one week + counting …)
- antifa notes (march 26, 2015) : #ReclaimAustralia (again)
- #ReclaimAustralia counter-rally posters (Bris, Mel, Syd)
Tag Archives: Israel
Gaza’s Torment, Israel’s Crimes, Our Responsibilities Noam Chomsky Z July 12, 2014 At 3am Gaza time, July 9, in the midst of Israel’s latest exercise in savagery, I received a phone call from a young Palestinian journalist in Gaza. In … Continue reading
West Papua Yesterday Australian media reported a bloke is being charged with being a mercenary or some shit: Mr Little, 45, was charged with preparatory acts for incursion into foreign states and trained or drilled for incursions into foreign states, … Continue reading
Beginning Friday, March 16, a member* of the Israeli group ‘Anarchists Against the Wall’ will be speaking at various events around Melbourne. (Barricade hosted another speaker back in April 2009.) NB. Details of some events are TBC. • Friday, March … Continue reading
They held up a stone. I said, “Stone,” Smiling they said, “Stone.” They showed me a tree. I said, “Tree.” Smiling they said, “Tree.” They shed a man’s blood. I said, “Blood.” Smiling, they said, “Paint.” They shed a man’s … Continue reading
Update : Israel left shot student ‘to bleed’, Kirsty Needham, The Age, June 5, 2010 | In their wake, Paul McGeough, The Age, June 5, 2010. Date: Saturday, June 5, 2010 Time: 2:00–4:00pm Location: State Library (Cnr Swanston & Latrobe … Continue reading
Awesome. FM Liberman comments on flotilla events May 31, 2010 It is clear that the intention of those people from the beginning was to spill blood and not to bring any humanitarian aid to Gaza. Interview on Israel TV Channel … Continue reading