- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- Todd on T.H.U.G.
- Brunatny Świt & Co – Export greckiego nazizmu | Stop Nacjonalizmowi on Dr James Saleam & ‘The Audacity of Hate’
- patrick on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- MrDamage on Australian Defence League Anti-Muslim Rally : Interrupted
- 80's Skin on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- 80's Skin on antifa notes (september 20, 2010)
- 80's Skin on Nutzis are w e i r d : ‘Reverend’ Scott Harrison ~versus~ Volksfront Australia
- 80's Skin on Creative hatred for gays
- Truth hurts on Australian government supporting terrorists (PKK)?
- Clark Kent on Brendon O’Connell and The Campaign to Free Martin Bryant
- In Defence Of #Anarchism: Tearing Down The Links To The Butchers Of #ISIL [New Matilda]
- #HeyASIO dox on protest and/or terrorism : July 1969 — July 1972
- antifa notes (september 30, 2014)
- The SUWA Show, Friday, September 26, 2014 + Strategies of Resistance: Beyond the Border
- “Anti-Terror Raids Embolden Australian Defence League And Far Right Groups”
- Briggs : Bad Apples + #ShepLife
- Squadron 88 + The Skull = lulz
- La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- Australian government supporting terrorists (PKK)?
Tag Archives: anarchist notes
Back in May, five guys in Ohio who thought it would be a Good idea to blow up a bridge got arrested. The government said the plot “was meant to convey a message to the civilian population, the corporate world, … Continue reading
one ”It’s an idea I believe doesn’t work,” Koch says, likening Wilson’s utopia to 20th-century communism and hippie communes. At university, Koch embraced anarchism, wanting the abolition of money and the state for a society that shared everything. ”But it … Continue reading
Africa Sam Mbah — you might remember him from such anarcho-syndicalist organisations as the Awareness League — has a blog. It contains a series of interviews with him on subjects including his book African Anarchism, the global economic crisis and … Continue reading
• a reminder : the second annual melbourne anarchist bookfair takes place on caturday, august 4 at the abbotsford convent. nice location, dozens of stalls, many workshops, free entry, and more deets here. • also in melbourne, on the following … Continue reading
2nd Annual Melbourne Anarchist Bookfair 2012 The second annual Melbourne Anarchist Bookfair is taking place on August 4, 2012 at the Abbotsford Convent in Abbotsford. Entry is free. For more infos see the Bookfair website. Antisemitism and Anarchy Antisemitism and … Continue reading
Aotearoa/New Zealand Once Upon A Time, The Activists Formerly Known As The Urewera 20(?) were, according to police, intent on blowing shit up: even conspiring to Kill The President (of the United States). Or some shit. Sadly, in March, the … Continue reading
Gabriel Kuhn has written an interesting review of some of the definitional problems that emerge from Michael Schmidt and Lucien van der Walt’s book Black Flame: The Revolutionary Class Politics of Anarchism and Syndicalism (AK Press, 2009) in Perspectives 2011 … Continue reading
The inaugural A(narchist) Melbourne Bookfair/Melbourne Anarchist Bookfair done come and gone. It seemed to be reasonably popular and will likely return next year, again as a precursor to the Melbourne Writers Festival. (Speaking of books, Enrico Massetti is looking for … Continue reading