- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- @ndy on To vote or not to vote [2013 Australian federal election] #auspol
- BNP politician helped murder for apartheid | Dear Kitty. Some blog on nutzis are W E I R D : Arthur Kemp / BNP
- Cat McDonald on Comments / Contact
- anarcho-pessimist on To vote or not to vote [2013 Australian federal election] #auspol
- upyabum mcfuqyou on Squatters, fuckwits, bums, lowlifes
- LeftInternationalist on To vote or not to vote [2013 Australian federal election] #auspol
- To vote or not to vote [2013 Australian federal election] #auspol | slackbastard on 2013 WA state election : far left and right
- To vote or not to vote [2013 Australian federal election] #auspol | slackbastard on Paul Howes
- To vote or not to vote [2013 Australian federal election] #auspol | slackbastard on 2010 Australian Federal Election (Miscellaneous)
- paul on Lest We Forget
- To vote or not to vote [2013 Australian federal election] #auspol
- Is Socialist Alternative a political cult?
- Towards Federation? (Anarchist conference, Melbourne, June 8/9, 2013)
- instead of a blog post
- Vive Clement Meric
- #occupygezi et cetera
- Comment on recommending my favourite anarchist texts
- Freedom Flotilla : Original Nations Passport Ceremony, Saturday, June 1, 2013
- Goodbye Monsieur Venner, Hello French Hammerskins!
- Bullying is bad, mmmkay David?
Tag Archives: anarchist notes
Back in May, five guys in Ohio who thought it would be a Good idea to blow up a bridge got arrested. The government said the plot “was meant to convey a message to the civilian population, the corporate world, … Continue reading
one ”It’s an idea I believe doesn’t work,” Koch says, likening Wilson’s utopia to 20th-century communism and hippie communes. At university, Koch embraced anarchism, wanting the abolition of money and the state for a society that shared everything. ”But it … Continue reading
Africa Sam Mbah — you might remember him from such anarcho-syndicalist organisations as the Awareness League — has a blog. It contains a series of interviews with him on subjects including his book African Anarchism, the global economic crisis and … Continue reading
• a reminder : the second annual melbourne anarchist bookfair takes place on caturday, august 4 at the abbotsford convent. nice location, dozens of stalls, many workshops, free entry, and more deets here. • also in melbourne, on the following … Continue reading
2nd Annual Melbourne Anarchist Bookfair 2012 The second annual Melbourne Anarchist Bookfair is taking place on August 4, 2012 at the Abbotsford Convent in Abbotsford. Entry is free. For more infos see the Bookfair website. Antisemitism and Anarchy Antisemitism and … Continue reading
Aotearoa/New Zealand Once Upon A Time, The Activists Formerly Known As The Urewera 20(?) were, according to police, intent on blowing shit up: even conspiring to Kill The President (of the United States). Or some shit. Sadly, in March, the … Continue reading
Gabriel Kuhn has written an interesting review of some of the definitional problems that emerge from Michael Schmidt and Lucien van der Walt’s book Black Flame: The Revolutionary Class Politics of Anarchism and Syndicalism (AK Press, 2009) in Perspectives 2011 … Continue reading
The inaugural A(narchist) Melbourne Bookfair/Melbourne Anarchist Bookfair done come and gone. It seemed to be reasonably popular and will likely return next year, again as a precursor to the Melbourne Writers Festival. (Speaking of books, Enrico Massetti is looking for … Continue reading