- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- michael on About
- Amber on RIP Dan and Spit
- paul maleski on Ah… er… um… What. The. F@#$?
- Somebody who hates nazis and loves migrants on La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Butt Darling on La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Butt Darling on Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- matt scott on Frankie Goes to Prison : The Rumjacks…
- Brendan on Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- Kris H on RIP Dan and Spit
- Mark Reed on Ups and downs, leaps and bounds
- Briggs : Bad Apples + #ShepLife
- Squadron 88 + The Skull = lulz
- La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- Australian government supporting terrorists (PKK)?
- antifa notes (august 26, 2014) : golden dawn + squadron 88
- Free the refugees – Nadya & Masha, don’t speak at #FODI [#PussyRiot]
- (White) Anarchists in Ferguson?!?
- The (Australian) Anarchists on Chinese Labor (1887)
- antifa notes (august 17, 2014)
Tag Archives: anarchist notes
Back in May, five guys in Ohio who thought it would be a Good idea to blow up a bridge got arrested. The government said the plot “was meant to convey a message to the civilian population, the corporate world, … Continue reading
one ”It’s an idea I believe doesn’t work,” Koch says, likening Wilson’s utopia to 20th-century communism and hippie communes. At university, Koch embraced anarchism, wanting the abolition of money and the state for a society that shared everything. ”But it … Continue reading
Africa Sam Mbah — you might remember him from such anarcho-syndicalist organisations as the Awareness League — has a blog. It contains a series of interviews with him on subjects including his book African Anarchism, the global economic crisis and … Continue reading
• a reminder : the second annual melbourne anarchist bookfair takes place on caturday, august 4 at the abbotsford convent. nice location, dozens of stalls, many workshops, free entry, and more deets here. • also in melbourne, on the following … Continue reading
2nd Annual Melbourne Anarchist Bookfair 2012 The second annual Melbourne Anarchist Bookfair is taking place on August 4, 2012 at the Abbotsford Convent in Abbotsford. Entry is free. For more infos see the Bookfair website. Antisemitism and Anarchy Antisemitism and … Continue reading
Aotearoa/New Zealand Once Upon A Time, The Activists Formerly Known As The Urewera 20(?) were, according to police, intent on blowing shit up: even conspiring to Kill The President (of the United States). Or some shit. Sadly, in March, the … Continue reading
Gabriel Kuhn has written an interesting review of some of the definitional problems that emerge from Michael Schmidt and Lucien van der Walt’s book Black Flame: The Revolutionary Class Politics of Anarchism and Syndicalism (AK Press, 2009) in Perspectives 2011 … Continue reading
The inaugural A(narchist) Melbourne Bookfair/Melbourne Anarchist Bookfair done come and gone. It seemed to be reasonably popular and will likely return next year, again as a precursor to the Melbourne Writers Festival. (Speaking of books, Enrico Massetti is looking for … Continue reading