Subscribe to Blog via Email
~jk~Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
slackbastard on twitter
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #068 w Shannon E. Reid on Alt-Right Gangs & Proud Boys : May 13, 2021
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #067 w Blyth Crawford on Chans, QAnon Ladies & 100 Days of Biden : May 6, 2021
- ANTIFA 4 DHADJOWA
- Anarchist-communism? In this economy?
- Happy May Day!
- Token 2021 (Melbourne) May Day Post
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #066 w Ashley Mattheis on memes, Momfluencers, Shieldmaidens & moar : April 29, 2021
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #065 w M R. X. Dentith on Conspiracy /// Theory : April 22, 2021
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #064 w Dr Mette Wiggen on the Scandinavian far-right : April 15, 2021
- Tom Sewell & National Socialist Network ~vs~ Counter-Terrorism & Blair Cottrell
Tag Archives: RWRNZ
To celebrate my return to Facebook I thought I may as well post some further notes on the Reclaim Australia rally along with a handful of other bits + pieces. Reclaim Australia 1) Thus far, there are counter-rallies and actions … Continue reading
Update (October 28) : Yuri Makarov provides a first-hand account of the bonehead assembly in Wellington in Ignorance is a bliss they said. See also : Families reel over Jewish grave vandalism, TVNZ, October 20, 2012 | National Front rally … Continue reading
Pot-bellied Mormon Kyle Chapman led some 100 or so neo-Nazis and White nationalist liquorice all-sorts (mostly boneheads) in a march in Christchurch on Saturday, March 24 as part of ‘White Pride World Wide Day’ celebrations. Much smaller groups assembled in … Continue reading
LOL. Kiwi fascist Kyle Chapman and some of his kameraden belonging to Right Wing Resistance New Zealand (RWRNZ) gate-crashed an election meeting in Christchurch last Thursday. New Zealand goes to the poles next Thursday. Oddly enough, TVNZ (‘Thugs’ say debate … Continue reading
Ding ding! Over in New Zealand/Aotearoa Kyle Chapman, leader of the neo-Nazi skinhead group ‘Right Wing Resistance New Zealand’ (RWRNZ), is busy capitalising on the publicity surrounding the group’s latest propaganda campaign, one which centres on the distribution of flyers … Continue reading
Above : Kyle Chapman, fuehrer of RWRNZ, welcomes Canadian Holocaust denialist Paul Fromm to New Zealand, December 2010. Fromm’s tour was organised by the Australia First Party. Right Wing Resistance New Zealand (RWRNZ) is veteran Kiwi fascist Kyle Chapman‘s latest … Continue reading