- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- Chezz on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- Kieran on #OccupyDandenong: Support occupying workers at International Flavours & Fragrances!
- ablokeimet on #OccupyDandenong: Support occupying workers at International Flavours & Fragrances!
- Uschi on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- @ndy on Nationalist Alternative throw their former Führer under the bus #antifa
- patty on Nationalist Alternative throw their former Führer under the bus #antifa
- Butt Darling on Citizen slackbastard is a detective (The 7.30 Report)
- Kay on Dr James Saleam & ‘The Audacity of Hate’
- Rightguy on Jock Palfreeman & Fascism in Bulgaria
- @ndy on antifa notes (january 16, 2015)
February 2015 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- Solidarity with #OccupyDandenong : Family & Community BBQ : Saturday, January 31
- #OccupyDandenong: Support occupying workers at International Flavours & Fragrances!
- Citizen slackbastard is a detective (The 7.30 Report)
- Letter from asylum seekers in “Foxtrot” compound at #ManusIsland internment camp
- antifa notes (january 16, 2015)
- A note on Facebook (esp for Strayan #antifa) …
- Graeber et al on the ‘Rojava Revolution’
- antifa notes (january 1, 2015)
- Australian Defence League receive informal ‘cease and desist’ letter, postmarked Lakemba (2195)
- Pilot refuses to fly after plane protest by cuffed asylum seeker
Category Archives: Collingwood
The fourth annual Melbourne Anarchist Bookfair will be taking place at the Abbotsford Convent on Saturday, August 9 this year. The Bookfair consists of around 40 or so stalls by independent and radical booksellers and activist groups. Alongside the stalls, … Continue reading
[BRAZIL] ACTIVISTS ARRESTED IN RIO DE JANEIRO ON THE EVE OF THE WORLD CUP Just over 24 hours before the start of the FIFA World Cup in Brazil, the forces of state repression have already struck against potential protesters. On … Continue reading
[*Teachers in Brazil have been on strike. In Rio de Janeiro on Tuesday last week ‘Anarchist groups smashed banks and burnt a bus, while “Black Block” protesters threw firebombs at the police, who responded with teargas, rubber bullets and percussion … Continue reading
A couple of people have recently expressed surprise at learning that I do a monthly radio show on Melbourne community radio station 3CR — so I thought I may as well blog about it. The show is called ‘The SUWA … Continue reading
Lest we forget . . . on The Day, ANZAC Day, we remember the beginnings of a disastrous military campaign, and The Black & White Army (extra-parliamentary movement of the oppressed) looks forward to the dismantling of The Bombers (military-industrial-sporting … Continue reading
Yeah so in case you’ve been living under a rock and haven’t heard, last week (August 17) three members of the Russian group Pussy Riot — Maria Alyokhina, Yekaterina Samutsevich and Nadezhda Tolokonnikova — were sentenced to two years in … Continue reading
Floreat Pica. COLLINGWOOD 14.12 (96) Geelong 11.18 (84) With scores level and less than two minutes remaining, Collingwood’s Alex Fasolo marked on the wing and was handed a 50-metre penalty after he shaped to play on and was tackled by … Continue reading
“ANALYSIS: Collingwood was the rightful winner.”
On Saturday, December 10 The Tote Hotel (Johnston St, Collingwood) played host to Hellraiser IV, an ‘extreme Melbourne metal showcase’ featuring Iconic Vivisect, Order of Orias, Sanguinary Misanthropia, The Seaford Monster and headliners Perseverance. ‘Hellraiser IV’ was organised by a … Continue reading
The world today seems absolutely crackers, With nuclear bombs to blow us all sky high. There’s fools and idiots sitting on the trigger. It’s depressing and it’s senseless, and that’s why… GO PIES!!!!!! COLLINGWOOD 2.3 3.5 5.6 10.8 (68) HAWTHORN … Continue reading