- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- patrick on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- MrDamage on Australian Defence League Anti-Muslim Rally : Interrupted
- 80's Skin on Herr Reverend in the news.com.au
- 80's Skin on antifa notes (september 20, 2010)
- 80's Skin on Nutzis are w e i r d : ‘Reverend’ Scott Harrison ~versus~ Volksfront Australia
- 80's Skin on Creative hatred for gays
- Truth hurts on Australian government supporting terrorists (PKK)?
- Clark Kent on Brendon O’Connell and The Campaign to Free Martin Bryant
- patrick on Squadron 88 + The Skull = lulz
- Keith johnson on Volksfront Australia : Back With A Bang!
- #HeyASIO dox on protest and/or terrorism : July 1969 — July 1972
- antifa notes (september 30, 2014)
- The SUWA Show, Friday, September 26, 2014 + Strategies of Resistance: Beyond the Border
- “Anti-Terror Raids Embolden Australian Defence League And Far Right Groups”
- Briggs : Bad Apples + #ShepLife
- Squadron 88 + The Skull = lulz
- La Revolución de Octubre 1934 (José Muñoz Congost)
- Socialist Alternative 0 Christopher Pyne 1
- Australian government supporting terrorists (PKK)?
- antifa notes (august 26, 2014) : golden dawn + squadron 88
Tag Archives: Creativity Movement
Ding ding! Over in New Zealand/Aotearoa Kyle Chapman, leader of the neo-Nazi skinhead group ‘Right Wing Resistance New Zealand’ (RWRNZ), is busy capitalising on the publicity surrounding the group’s latest propaganda campaign, one which centres on the distribution of flyers … Continue reading
The latest issue of the SPLC’s Intelligence Report (Winter 2010, No.140) has just been published. The lead article examines FBI stats and reports that in the US ‘Gays Remain Minority Most Targeted by Hate Crimes’. It also re-examines the Creativity … Continue reading
‘Diversity’ by Belgian reich ‘n’ rollers Kill Baby Kill. The band toured Australia in 2008; Dieter Samoy, the lead shouter, committed suicide in January after being sentenced to several years jail for assault. Blood & Honour and the Hammerskins, the … Continue reading