- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- jdrmot on “From Melbourne to Ramadi: My Journey” [Jake Bilardi]
- Andrew Sanders on Andrew Sanders, White supremacist, back in court
- Mike Ballard on “From Melbourne to Ramadi: My Journey” [Jake Bilardi]
- Logan Hartanian on “From Melbourne to Ramadi: My Journey” [Jake Bilardi]
- Aussie on KKK & Violence : Who knew?
- Rashid on #ReclaimAustralia “Burn the national flag = death by gang rape” ~ Dean Luland
- voymickmick on “Working class punk” : Strike a pose / There’s nothing to it
- DE on Musick
- jacko on Eureka Flag Banned?!? Time To Rebel!
- Jamie (Melbourne) on slackbastard ~versus~ Australia First Party, Daily Stormer, Reclaim Australia (etc.)
- May Day 2015
- Some writings + some radios
- #ReclaimAustralia “Burn the national flag = death by gang rape” ~ Dean Luland
- Neo-Nazis @ #ReclaimAustralia in Melbourne
- #ReclaimAustralia #Melbourne : Aftermath …
- #ReclaimAustralia : disrupt, dismantle, decolonise
- #ReclaimAustralia : Refugees are welcome — racists are not!
- #ReclaimAustralia (minus one week + counting …)
- antifa notes (march 26, 2015) : #ReclaimAustralia (again)
- #ReclaimAustralia counter-rally posters (Bris, Mel, Syd)
Tag Archives: Creativity Movement
Last week news.com.au reported that: A member of the Young Liberal Executive Team has resigned in disgust, saying the party has “completely betrayed its core principles”. Marguerite Iliescu, 28, has written a frank assessment of the party’s failings in a … Continue reading
Update : According to fellow Creatard Colin Campbell, Scott did not leave the Creativity religion until 2013, ie, the same year he joined the Young Liberals. In a story reminiscent of the hullabaloo that followed the exposure of Labor candidate … Continue reading
Ding ding! Over in New Zealand/Aotearoa Kyle Chapman, leader of the neo-Nazi skinhead group ‘Right Wing Resistance New Zealand’ (RWRNZ), is busy capitalising on the publicity surrounding the group’s latest propaganda campaign, one which centres on the distribution of flyers … Continue reading
The latest issue of the SPLC’s Intelligence Report (Winter 2010, No.140) has just been published. The lead article examines FBI stats and reports that in the US ‘Gays Remain Minority Most Targeted by Hate Crimes’. It also re-examines the Creativity … Continue reading
‘Diversity’ by Belgian reich ‘n’ rollers Kill Baby Kill. The band toured Australia in 2008; Dieter Samoy, the lead shouter, committed suicide in January after being sentenced to several years jail for assault. Blood & Honour and the Hammerskins, the … Continue reading