- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- @ndy on (White) Anarchists in Ferguson?!?
- ablokeimet on antifa notes (august 17, 2014)
- ablokeimet on (White) Anarchists in Ferguson?!?
- One Chicama on (White) Anarchists in Ferguson?!?
- Butt Darling on (White) Anarchists in Ferguson?!?
- Futilitarian on Chomsky on Gaza conflict
- Peter on NZ Police “terror” affidavit published online
- Butt Darling on antifa notes (august 17, 2014)
- ablokeimet on Chomsky on Gaza conflict
- andy on ‘Home Sweet Squat’
- (White) Anarchists in Ferguson?!?
- The (Australian) Anarchists on Chinese Labor (1887)
- antifa notes (august 17, 2014)
- antifa notes (august 7, 2014)
- God Hates Fags (et al) : World Congress of Families conference, August 30
- The SUWA Show, July 25 w Antony Loewenstein
- Fourth Annual Melbourne Anarchist Bookfair : August 9, 2014
- antifa notes (july 21, 2014) : protest and counter-protest, ADE, SYD …
- Continued Assaults on Asylum Seekers in Sofia Central Prison
- Chomsky on Gaza conflict
Monthly Archives: August 2013
Revealed: Assange knee-deep in failed WikiLeaks preference deals Andrew Crook Crikey August 30, 2013 A damning internal email trail from inside the WikiLeaks Party has revealed that Ecuadorian Embassy recluse Julian Assange was intimately involved in the Senate preference debacle … Continue reading
[h/t : Andrew Zammit] NB. In close collaboration with the boneheads belonging to the Southern Cross Hammerskins (see : Wade Michael Page and the (Southern Cross) Hammerskins, August 15, 2012), neo-Nazi muzak network ‘Blood & Honour’ will be holding its … Continue reading
Thoughts on the Anarchist Federation Proposal @ndy In December last year, some anarchists from Sydney floated a proposal to form a regional anarchist federation in Oceania. In brief the proposal was made out of a desire to create links between … Continue reading
VAGINAS. There. Now that I’ve got your attention… The University of Sydney is having an Open Day on Saturday, August 31, and as part of the celebrations concerned students will be taking part in a variety of exciting actions to … Continue reading
Update : Statement of Resignation from Wikileaks Party National Council by Daniel Mathews. Leslie Cannold has been interviewed about her resignation on JJJ’s Hack here; a statement from others to resign from the Party — including Council members Sam Castro, … Continue reading
BREAKING NEWS! In a move that has stunned many me, Ron Poulsen of the Communist League is running for the NSW Senate, NOT for the seat of Blaxland as many me expected. More news as it comes to hand. MORE … Continue reading
Oh dear. I wasn’t going to write another post just yet but the decision by the WikiLeaks Party (WLP) to preference the Australia First Party ahead of the Greens in the NSW Senate contest [PDF] is I think noteworthy. So … Continue reading
The Facebook page Anarchist Memes (AM) has (temporarily?) closed, seemingly as a result of a decision by its creator. Before it deaded, the page had attracted something in the order of 80,000 or so ‘likes’ — a very large number … Continue reading
[FWIW: TAV is the italian acronym for Treno ad Alta Velocità i.e. HSR, High-Speed Rail. In essence, opposition to 'inappropriate' (capitalist) development in Italy is being criminalised under the rubric of anti-terrorism. Ho hum. On a vaguely-related note see also … Continue reading