- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- jdrmot on “From Melbourne to Ramadi: My Journey” [Jake Bilardi]
- Andrew Sanders on Andrew Sanders, White supremacist, back in court
- Mike Ballard on “From Melbourne to Ramadi: My Journey” [Jake Bilardi]
- Logan Hartanian on “From Melbourne to Ramadi: My Journey” [Jake Bilardi]
- Aussie on KKK & Violence : Who knew?
- Rashid on #ReclaimAustralia “Burn the national flag = death by gang rape” ~ Dean Luland
- voymickmick on “Working class punk” : Strike a pose / There’s nothing to it
- DE on Musick
- jacko on Eureka Flag Banned?!? Time To Rebel!
- Jamie (Melbourne) on slackbastard ~versus~ Australia First Party, Daily Stormer, Reclaim Australia (etc.)
- May Day 2015
- Some writings + some radios
- #ReclaimAustralia “Burn the national flag = death by gang rape” ~ Dean Luland
- Neo-Nazis @ #ReclaimAustralia in Melbourne
- #ReclaimAustralia #Melbourne : Aftermath …
- #ReclaimAustralia : disrupt, dismantle, decolonise
- #ReclaimAustralia : Refugees are welcome — racists are not!
- #ReclaimAustralia (minus one week + counting …)
- antifa notes (march 26, 2015) : #ReclaimAustralia (again)
- #ReclaimAustralia counter-rally posters (Bris, Mel, Syd)
Tag Archives: Australian Defence League
Ho hum. Semi-pro Islamophobe Shermon Burgess — aka ‘The Great Aussie Patriot’ (and chief propagandist for the anti-Muslim ‘Reclaim Australia’) — has this weekend teamed up with the tiny neo-Nazi grouplet ‘Nationalist Republican Guard’ in order to launch ‘The Hunt … Continue reading
The ‘Reclaim Australia’ rallies organised for April 4 will bring together a wide range of Islamophobic individuals and organisations. Below is a brief account of some of these. The ‘Patriots Defence League’ (PDL) is an incorporated association registered in Queensland, … Continue reading
1. Declassified Cabinet papers reveal that racist violence by the Australian Nationalists Movement and National Action was a matter of some concern in 1988-1989. See : Cabinet papers 1988-89: racism alive and violent, Damien Murphy, The Sydney Morning Herald, January … Continue reading
Yesterday afternoon, Ralph Cerminara declared on Twitter that he would be leading a crusade to Lakemba: It didn’t go quite according to plan, however. After having been given a clip ’round the ears by angry locals, ADL führer Cerminara (36) … Continue reading
Penrith Council met last night (December 8) to discuss a rescission motion put by councillor Marcus Cornish regarding the construction of a Muslim community centre at Kemps Creek. (See : Against the far right; against Islamophobia: Rally in Penrith, December … Continue reading
Briefly: Australian Defence League/Patriots Defence League Australia I wrote a piece about the Australian Defence League (ADL) for New Matilda. You can read it here. The Patriots Defence League Australia, an ADL splinter group, was planning on holding a rally … Continue reading
I wrote an article for New Matilda on the Australian Defence League et al. You can read it here. I’ll probably add a few more thoughts here laters probably …
“Hi, I’m Squadron 88. You may remember me from such media headlines as ‘Wake up white Australia’: Anti-Semitic flyers distributed in Sydney and Right to be a bigot comments have emboldened racists …” Oh dear: good old Squadron 88 have … Continue reading
Update (July 29, 2014) : Sadly, Patriots in Adelaide failed to turn up (their clown car broke down); antifascists had a nice picnic and a kick of the footy instead. In Sydney, half-a-dozen or so bozos belonging to Nicholas Hunter … Continue reading
I wrote an article for New Matilda. You can read it here. If you’re in Brisbane and would like to oppose Golden Dawn and neo-Nazism, the nazis are organising a rally and march on Friday, May 2 — counter-action is … Continue reading