- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- One Chicama on (White) Anarchists in Ferguson?!?
- Butt Darling on (White) Anarchists in Ferguson?!?
- Futilitarian on Chomsky on Gaza conflict
- Peter on NZ Police “terror” affidavit published online
- Butt Darling on antifa notes (august 17, 2014)
- ablokeimet on Chomsky on Gaza conflict
- andy on ‘Home Sweet Squat’
- @ndy on antifa notes (august 7, 2014)
- John Smith II on Croatian fascism in Australia
- nathanielsykes19 on antifa notes (august 7, 2014)
- (White) Anarchists in Ferguson?!?
- The (Australian) Anarchists on Chinese Labor (1887)
- antifa notes (august 17, 2014)
- antifa notes (august 7, 2014)
- God Hates Fags (et al) : World Congress of Families conference, August 30
- The SUWA Show, July 25 w Antony Loewenstein
- Fourth Annual Melbourne Anarchist Bookfair : August 9, 2014
- antifa notes (july 21, 2014) : protest and counter-protest, ADE, SYD …
- Continued Assaults on Asylum Seekers in Sofia Central Prison
- Chomsky on Gaza conflict
Tag Archives: Australian Defence League
Update (July 29, 2014) : Sadly, Patriots in Adelaide failed to turn up (their clown car broke down); antifascists had a nice picnic and a kick of the footy instead. In Sydney, half-a-dozen or so bozos belonging to Nicholas Hunter … Continue reading
I wrote an article for New Matilda. You can read it here. If you’re in Brisbane and would like to oppose Golden Dawn and neo-Nazism, the nazis are organising a rally and march on Friday, May 2 — counter-action is … Continue reading
Australian Defence League Media report that last night the Sydney home of Nathan Abela, the “leader” of a branch of the anti-Muslim ‘Australian Defence League’, was shot at. Police have yet to apprehend those responsible, and precise details surrounding the … Continue reading
RRTAA! Australian Defence League The ADL in Bendigo, Victoria — to be precise, a young neo-Nazi named Aaron Robertson — is upset that local Muslims are planning to build a mosque in town, so they’ve organised a rally to stop … Continue reading
A few notes. First, I published an article in New Matilda last week about the Australian Defence League. Secondly, one of the groupuscules I referred to in the article, the Party for Freedom, was to have held a public meeting … Continue reading
E E EDL (ROFLMAO) Poor little Tommy Robinson (aka Stephen Yaxley-Lennon), leader of the drunken mob known as the English Defence League, is currently being held captive by the British state. According to the E E EDL, Tommy is a … Continue reading
Last month in Melbourne, a protest rally outside of a local Max Brenner outlet resulted in 19 arrests (further arrests took place weeks later). The protest was preceded in June by another in Sydney at which two protesters were arrested. … Continue reading
Stone the bloody crows. Australian Englishman Whinging pommy bastard Martin Brennan is the leader of the English Australian Defence League–in which capacity he’s proven to be as useful as tits on a bull. Mad as a cut snake, widely believed … Continue reading
Update : The RSP and SA also have accounts: Anti-racist rally confronts bigots, Owain Jones, Direct Action | Anti-racists confront far right rally, Jim McIlroy, Green Left Weekly. Ah, apparently some Brisbane-based dingbats held a rally yesterday @ King George … Continue reading
The English leader of the Australian Defence League and “illegal non-citizen” Martin Brennan appears to be one step closer to being deported back to England today following the dismissal of his appeal against an earlier adverse ruling. Tomorrow his followers … Continue reading