- Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
- ablokeimet on May Day 2015
- Jew-lert on Brendon (Lee) O’Connell ~versus~ ZOG
- jdrmot on “From Melbourne to Ramadi: My Journey” [Jake Bilardi]
- Andrew Sanders on Andrew Sanders, White supremacist, back in court
- Mike Ballard on “From Melbourne to Ramadi: My Journey” [Jake Bilardi]
- Logan Hartanian on “From Melbourne to Ramadi: My Journey” [Jake Bilardi]
- Aussie on KKK & Violence : Who knew?
- Rashid on #ReclaimAustralia “Burn the national flag = death by gang rape” ~ Dean Luland
- voymickmick on “Working class punk” : Strike a pose / There’s nothing to it
- DE on Musick
- May Day 2015
- Some writings + some radios
- #ReclaimAustralia “Burn the national flag = death by gang rape” ~ Dean Luland
- Neo-Nazis @ #ReclaimAustralia in Melbourne
- #ReclaimAustralia #Melbourne : Aftermath …
- #ReclaimAustralia : disrupt, dismantle, decolonise
- #ReclaimAustralia : Refugees are welcome — racists are not!
- #ReclaimAustralia (minus one week + counting …)
- antifa notes (march 26, 2015) : #ReclaimAustralia (again)
- #ReclaimAustralia counter-rally posters (Bris, Mel, Syd)
Tag Archives: Blood & Honour
So I wrote another thing for New Matilda, this time on nazisinstraya. You can read it here. That’s all for now.
…or, in recent months, a handful of boneheads in Perth and Melbourne have been slapping up stickers promoting B&H/C18 LOL. (See also : Volksfront Australia : Back With A Bang!, October 10, 2013.) Thus today I received a photo of … Continue reading
antifa notes (september 15, 2013) : Australia First, Blood & Honour/Southern Cross Hammerskins, Golden Dawn, Right Wing Resistance NZ (RWRNZ) …
The neo-fascist Australia First Party (which the Wikleaks Party preferred to the Greens in the NSW Senate race) took part in the federal election last Saturday. Results for the party were negligible, with some small segment of its votes presumably … Continue reading
[h/t : Andrew Zammit] NB. In close collaboration with the boneheads belonging to the Southern Cross Hammerskins (see : Wade Michael Page and the (Southern Cross) Hammerskins, August 15, 2012), neo-Nazi muzak network ‘Blood & Honour’ will be holding its … Continue reading
Golden Showers Y’know, when it comes to the response by some local Greek community leaders to the emergence of Golden Dawn in Melbourne, I’m honestly somewhat surprised. According to a number of anti-fascists who attended Greek independence day celebrations this … Continue reading
Oh hai. January 15, 2012 is the second anniversary of the death of Dieter Samoy. Samoy, a Belgian neo-Nazi skinhead, committed suicide several days after being sentenced to two years in jail for taking part in a violent, racially-motivated assault … Continue reading
NB. ORGANISING MEETING AGAINST HAMMERED MUSIC FESTIVAL TOMORROW TONIGHT (THURSDAY) NIGHT @ 6.30PM (JANUARY 12), LEVEL 2, TLC BUILDING, 16 PEEL STREET, SOUTH BRISBANE. ALL WELCOME. I’m not quite sure why, but this year’s neo-Nazi Hammered Festival (scheduled to take … Continue reading
Somebody, presumably in the UK, has been following the illustrious career of neo-Nazi entrepreneur Wilf (Will) Browning rather closely. Of late, the former leader of Combat 18, owner of ISD (Ian Stuart Donaldson) Records and lead shouter guitarist in the … Continue reading
See also : Subcultures, Pop Music and Politics: Skinheads and “Nazi Rock” in England and Germany. ‘Rock Against Communism’ (RAC) is the term given to a genre of racist, right-wing rock ‘n’ roll music popular with boneheads (neo-Nazi skinheads). It … Continue reading
‘Diversity’ by Belgian reich ‘n’ rollers Kill Baby Kill. The band toured Australia in 2008; Dieter Samoy, the lead shouter, committed suicide in January after being sentenced to several years jail for assault. Blood & Honour and the Hammerskins, the … Continue reading