Subscribe to Blog via Email
~jk~Two Greek anarchists are making molotov cocktails. One says to the other: "So who will we throw these at then?" The other replies: "What are you, some kind of fucking intellectual?"
slackbastard on twitter
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #067 w Blyth Crawford on Chans, QAnon Ladies & 100 Days of Biden : May 6, 2021
- ANTIFA 4 DHADJOWA
- Anarchist-communism? In this economy?
- Happy May Day!
- Token 2021 (Melbourne) May Day Post
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #066 w Ashley Mattheis on memes, Momfluencers, Shieldmaidens & moar : April 29, 2021
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #065 w M R. X. Dentith on Conspiracy /// Theory : April 22, 2021
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #064 w Dr Mette Wiggen on the Scandinavian far-right : April 15, 2021
- Tom Sewell & National Socialist Network ~vs~ Counter-Terrorism & Blair Cottrell
- Yeah Nah Pasaran! #063 w Joe Mulhall of Hope Not Hate : April 8, 2021
Tag Archives: 2010 Australian Federal election
Update : September 12, 2010. The 2010 Australian Federal election saw several score socialists and — notwithstanding The Greens — a handful of communists stand for seats in both the Lower (House of Representatives) and Upper (Senate) Houses of the … Continue reading
First, congratulations to Paul Howes (and David Feeney and Bill Shorten and Don Farrell and Karl Bitar and Bill Ludwig and Steve Hutchins and Mark Bishop and Mark Arbib) and the NSW Labor Right on a successful campaign. Were it … Continue reading
A massive campaign has been launched on the eve of the 2010 Australian federal election to finally bring to the attention of government authorities the issue that dares not speaks its name: CHANGE THE AUSTRALIAN FLAG TO A GIANT DICK! … Continue reading
LOL. Following his memorable performance at the 1991 VFL Grand Final, another WTF? moment from Mister Anderson, this time in honour of the Tories. Angry Anderson fronts Liberal campaign AAP August 18, 2010 Australian rock legend Angry Anderson has fronted … Continue reading
The ETU (Victoria) has put its money where its mouth is, and donated a heap ’em big sum of $ to The Greens in order to support their election campaign (Union bankrolls Greens, Ben Schneiders, The Age, August 18, 2010). … Continue reading
The soundtrack for this post is the song ‘Fish F***’ by Little Johnny Roskam and the Institute of Destruction: Victoria: the left-leaning state Melissa Fyfe The Age August 8, 2010 Victoria, once the jewel in the Liberal crown, may be … Continue reading
Or: 2010 Australian Federal election notes (August 13, 2010). Well, brief notes, anyway, and relating only to the seat of Melbourne. So, last time I checked (July 19), in the race between Adam Bandt (Greens) and Cath Bowtell (Labor), Bandt … Continue reading